Thursday, September 2, 2010

1. Allison Merrill, Copley, amerrill13@jcu.edu
2. Allison or Allie
3. K-3 Early Education
4. I love talking to people and helping people when they need me. I enjoy running and reading as my hobbies and I also love to color :) I am a fun person and I think I would add a lot of energy and enthusiasm to the classroom. I love helping people achieve new things and I enjoy teaching.
5.It needs to be a friendly environment and a place that I trust with people I trust.
6. I am a good student, but I need to work hard at it. I need to prepare myself and study hard in order to get good grades, it doesn't just come naturally to me. I am a visual learner but I also learnn well when i do things hands on. I like to ask questions if I do not understand what we are learning.
7. I am a responsible student and I try my hardest at everything I do. Sometimes i procrastinate, but I always manage to get the job done in the best way. I am somewhat of a perfectionist and it shows in my work.
8. i had this teacher names Mrs. Shoop and she taught me how to diagram sentences. She was such a great teacher and I know that I want my students to appreciate me as much as i appreciated her.
9. I am nervous I won't have the patience for the age group I want to teach, but I want to work hard at it.
10.I need to work hard in this course and avoid procrastination. I have to want to learn about it and help myself stay interested and enjoying everyday.
11. What are the biggest challenges you have faces as a teacher? and what made you know you wanted to become a teacher?

No comments:

Post a Comment